Flexera Careers 2023: Hiring Associate Software Engineer. Graduates with Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Flexera Careers 2023:
Company Website : www.flexera.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s or higher degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 4 – 6LPA (Via AmbitionBox)
Job Location: Bangalore (Hybrid)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At Flexera, we’re on a mission to empower global enterprises by transforming IT insights into decisive actions. We are looking for a Associate Software Engineer with expertise in building and supporting core SaaS platform technology including identity and access management (IAM), message bus, notifications, and related platform components to join our team.
As an Associate Software Engineer on our SaaS Platform Services Team, you will be a key player in designing, developing, and maintaining critical components of our platform. This role requires expertise in GoLang and developing, integrating with, and supporting shared platform services and technology such as Identify and Access Management (IAM), API Gateway, Kubernetes, and Kafka.
What you’ll do at Flexera Careers:
- Help define and execute on the technical roadmap for our core SaaS platform technology.
- Work closely with engineering teams to integrate these services with the rest of our platform.
- Collaborate closely with both architecture and engineering teams to review project requirements, technical artifacts, and designs, and ensure that our platform meets the needs of our users.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and reliable software components using GoLang.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and refine requirements for platform services including IAM, API Gateway, notification services, and message bus.
- Deploy, and manage containerized services leveraging Kubernetes.
- Implement best practices for code quality, security, and scalability.
You’ll be expected to have for Flexera Careers:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 0–1-year relevant experience in software development including experience in GoLang programming language.
- Experience in container technologies, with a focus on Kubernetes, experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure), and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and API standards such as REST and GraphQL.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing IAM solutions is a plus.
- Experience with developing and maintaining customer facing APIs is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
How to Apply For Flexera Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Flexera Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|