Fisker Careers 2023: hiring freshers for Front-End Developer. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science or related field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Fisker Careers 2023:
Company Website : www.fiskerinc.com
Job Role: Front-End Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science or related field
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹14.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad, Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Role Overview at Fisker Careers:
As a digital company that manages the entire car ownership lifecycle through our Apps and Website, providing a frictionless, innovative, integrated experience will be paramount.
This position is responsible for specific application development toolkit and proficiency of front end development. Uses existing and emerging technology platforms to design, develop and document technically detailed applications. Creating and defining business and systems requirements to address business scope and formulating documentation to support the development and implementation of technical solutions for Aftersales Service & Quality ecosystem.
Responsibilities for Fisker Careers:
- Expertise in using a specific application development toolkit and proficiency of front-end development coding languages.
- Exposure to Rest API, Java, HTML, CSS, JSON, Angular,React Js & Java
- Experience with scripting language such as Java scripts and data modelling, Data mining and SQL
- Uses existing and emerging technology platforms to design, develop and document technically detailed applications.
- Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data. Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code. Analyze, design, and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to satisfy requirements and solutions.
- Actively work with teams to setup CI/CD pipeline and GitLab DevOps automation
- Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications.
- Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Participates in defining corporate implementation and integration strategies of new technologies.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a commitment to customer service.
- Highly motivated with very strong interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team
- Flexibility to balance competing initiatives, multi-task between project development and customer support, and adapt to changing business and technical requirements
- Experience working in and contributing to a team-oriented, collaborative environment that values positive, collegial relationships among co-workers
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in high volume workload situations
- Project Management skills is a plus.
How to Apply For Fisker Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Fisker Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree