Fiserv Careers 2023 hiring for Technology – Summer Intern of Bachelor’s degree at Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website : www.fiserv.com
Job Role: Technology – Summer Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2022/2023/2024 Batch
Salary: 3.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
2023 Summer Intern – Technology Majors Program Overview:
Our Summer Intern program offers hardworking college students an opportunity to go beyond the classroom to develop leadership skills and gain relevant hands-on experience working as part of a global support team with professionals across the enterprise. Additionally, interns will participate in scheduled activities throughout the summer, including sessions with Senior Leaders, site tours, volunteer opportunities, and other social events. Fiserv summer interns are in session from June 5, 2023 – August 11, 2023 and work approximately 40 hours per week.
Fiserv is currently looking for innovative and motivated Technology Interns to participate in the 10-week 2022 Summer Internship Program. Technology areas such as Application Development, Global & Cyber Security, Mobile Solutions, Network Engineering and Quality Assurance are offering internships; each will provide training curriculum, mentoring, and on the job experiential learning. Interns will work with Technology professionals learning much needed skills such as coding, testing and support application software; work with senior analysts and experienced teammates; offer innovative suggestions; participate in quality inspections; support in ongoing documentation of existing process, with mentorship, and other complicated projects. Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the organization. Specific activities vary by assignment.
- Progress towards completion of bachelor’s degree by December 2022 / May 2024 with demonstrated academic achievement
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (3.5 or above preferred)
- Interest in learning and using emerging technologies (Mobile, payments, cloud computing, information security, and converging markets)
- Understanding of development processes and life cycles preferred (Waterfall and SCRUM/Agile)
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship Desired Technical Qualifications, expertise not required: • Microsoft .NET • C# / C / C++ • ASP .NET • Java • Java Script • JCL • Oracle • Linux • PowerBi • ReactJS Majors: A wide range of college majors are considered based on specific needs of department such as: Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, MIS, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math), but willing to train the right candidate
How to Apply Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Fiserv Off Campus drive in online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|