FICO Careers 2023: Hiring Software Quality Assurance Engineer I. Candidates Bachelors’ Degree in CS, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FICO Careers Hiring 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.fico.com
Job Role: Software Quality Assurance Engineer I
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: Recdent Batches
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Upto ₹11 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
“Come join our dynamic and talented Quality Assurance team in a hands-on technical role supporting different suite of applications and services. As a QA Engineer at FICO, you will be part of an expanding and highly valued software development team which is developing cutting edge analytic software for high profile customers across a wide variety of industries using the latest technologies and software development methodologies” – Senior Director, Software Quality Assurance
What You’ll Contribute
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle (requirements derivation through delivery).
- Review product specifications, generate test plans and test cases for the product under test.
- Collaborate in an Agile engineering process as a member of a SCRUM team, contributing to a high-quality deliverable product each sprint.
- Develop test cases with strong attention to detail & execute test cases.
- Develop and maintain automated testing suite (UI).
- Perform cross browser testing in modern browsers such as Chrome, IE11, Firefox and Safari.
- Identify QA and testing issues, and support QA Lead of the project to ensure the release of quality software.
- Evaluate testing results and enter problem reports in a problem tracking system (Jira).
- Develop and execute performance and load tests.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study.
- Knowledge of QA in a commercial software environment.
- Experience with test automation tools.
- Demonstrable experience of owning projects and tasks and taking responsibility for seeing them through to their conclusion.
- Strong understanding of quality assurance best practices.
- Proficiency in a scripting language such as Perl or linux shell scripting.
- Proficiency in Programming languages such as Core Java, VB Scripting, Selenium Webdriver.
- Knowledge of XML Parsing and XML related technologies.
- Coursework or project-related work with RDBMS.
- Familiarity with Agile software development lifecycle and quality management.
- Familiarity with Ticketing systems experience e.g. JIRA.
How to Apply For FICO Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for FICO Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|