Fedex Off Campus Drive 2023 for Trainee Devops Engineer. Candidates with BE/BTech/BSc/BCA/BCS Degree can apply for the position. Candidates selected will work at Hyderabad as base location. The more details about application process and detailed eligibility are below.
Fedex Careers 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.fedex.com
Job Role: Trainee Devops Engineer
Batch: 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022
Salary: 6.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
FedEx Corporation, formerly Federal Express Corporation and later FDX Corporation, is an American multinational conglomerate holding company focused on transportation, e-commerce and business services based in Memphis, Tennessee. Wikipedia
This position will be responsible for….
- Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- CI/CD, Release Automation, Environment Automation
- Integration with Azure DevOps + Azure DevOps build and release pipeline
- Automate Deploy & Manage VMs in Cloud, patching, AD Integration
Skills & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, and 6 months of overall IT Experience and fresh trained graduate on the below skills.
- Have basic knowledge on DevOps, CI/CD, Environment build automation with Terraform.
Siemens Energy Careers 2023 Hiring For Graduate Trainee Engineer
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices such as: Linux, data abstraction and structured data (JSON, YAML, YANG), code management and collaboration (Jira, Confluence, Stash, GitHub)
- Programming and automation (Ansible, Python and REST APIs)
- Knowledge on DevOps stack along with API’s (IBM API/Azure API), Micro services, Containers technologies
- Experience with CI/CD, Agile tools, DevOps, Splunk, REST API, Source control and versioning tools
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure provisioning using Terraform.
- Implement DevOps, CI/CD solution for Cloud using Cloud native technologies: Azure DevOps, Github, GitHub Actions
Couchbase Off Campus Drive 2022 For Graduate Software Engineer | Work From Home
How to Apply for Fedex Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Fedex hiring online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here