EY Internship 2023: Hiring SaT Intern VME. Final year of Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer science, or related field, required. Any additional analytics or technology certification is good to have are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About EY Internship 2023:
Company Website : www.ey.com
Job Role: SaT Intern VME
Qualification: Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: Upto ₹ 8.7 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Your key responsibilities for EY Internship:
- Understand the relevant business problems and design creative, engaging and easy to consume visual insights
- Work on small, mid-size projects, and ensure smooth service delivery on assigned products, engagements and/or geographies
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Adopt to use current technologies and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with EY offices globally to develop GDS opportunities
Skills and attributes for success for EY Internship:
- Beginner knowledge of SQL, database concepts and strong object oriented programming skills
- Awareness of report and dashboard design and development tools and techniques
- Basic data analysis and modelling using Alteryx.
- Aggressive curiosity to learn the business methodology, data model and user personas.
- Ability to successfully interact with senior stakeholders
- Keenness to learn disruptive technologies and innovation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Organized and structured in the completion of tasks
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Final year of Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in computer science, or related field, required. Any additional analytics or technology certification is good to have.
- Fact driven and analytically minded with excellent attention to details
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
How to Apply For EY Internship Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for EY Internship 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|