EY Careers Off Campus Recrutiment 2022 for Associate Analyst of Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Business Management graduate students from 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About EY Careers Off Campus Recruitment 2022:
Company Website: www.ey.com
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Salary: Upto ₹ 4.7 Lakhs (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job description for EY Careers:
An Associate Analyst with the BRET – Independence Team would facilitate and support research needs of the firm’s professionals on a proactive and reactive basis. He/ she interacts with internal clients and uses an extensive collection of internal and external information resources to gather, filter, package and deliver customized information to them.
Key Responsibilities for EY Careers:
Incumbent will perform secondary research using appropriate tools and resources. Within the scope, you will be required to:
- Perform basic research on relevant secondary sources and synthesize business information into established or customized pre-formatted knowledge deliverables
- Work independently or participate on project teams to provide research in response to requests from internal E&Y practitioners adhering to strong quality assurance standards
- Translate complex, strategic or undefined business needs into integrated knowledge solutions, delving into the primary reason for the request and managing expectations of the requestor
- Build collaborative relationships with RMS colleagues and requestors
- Promote the sharing of leveraged knowledge and information resources across the firm
Skills and attributes for success
- Need to be self-driven
- Strong ability to understand the background and context of research requirement
- Process oriented
- Exceptional logical reasoning skills
- Should be able to think and communicate in a structured fashion; should listen to and accurately capture others’ ideas, expectations and concerns; should be clear and concise when responding to questions.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills including responsiveness, commitment to quality, attention to details and accuracy
- Should have a strong and highly motivated work ethic, and be an excellent team player
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Awareness and ability to perform secondary research in different sources
- Basic understanding of audit concepts and its impact on independence
- People management skills and ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills and able to participate on team/stakeholder calls.
- A Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Business Management would be preferred
- 0-1 year of experience in Business Research
- Good MS office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to operate and flex in an ambiguous and changing environment to respond to emerging priorities
- Experience of working to deadlines and delivering high quality outputs
- Ability and willingness to periodically work flexibly e.g., participating in calls outside of standard office hours (early morning/late night) to support our global organization
How to Apply for EY Careers Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this EY Careers Off Campus Recruitment 2022 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|