EY Careers 2022 scheduled to hire freshers for Associate Engineer for Bachelor’s Degree from 2018 to 2022 Batch graduates at Bangalore location. The detailed Eligibility Criteria, Job Type, Location, Experience, Salary and application process are given below.
EY Careers 2022 Hiring Detials:
Company Website: www.ey.com
Job Role: Associate Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Upto ₹ 4.5 to 6.3 Lakhs (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Key Responsibilities for EY Careers 2022 Hiring:
- Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of Product Manager
- Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
- Apply modern development standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as appropriate.
- Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls
- Provide direction, training and support for platform/product operations
- Using critical thinking, consider the art of the possible, compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose measurable plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
Skills and attributes for success in EY Careers:
- Develop technical competency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 0-1 year in an engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- 0-1-year CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Knowledge with any of the following: Azure, O365, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Functional knowledge of Multi-system Integration using industry standards such as REST, API, JSON, SOAP, etc
- Some relevant proven experience required, demonstrating working knowledge of relevant software infrastructure platforms (depending on specialism) and understanding of applicable standards
- Communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams passionate about delivering quality services and solutions
- Encourage DevSecOps teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
- Demonstrate excellent engineering & automation skills in the context of cloud based global platform/product delivery using continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Demonstrate ability to learn new and emerging technologies which define engineering standards and produce automation code
- Operational abilities including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Source control Management (git)
- Azure cloud
- ARM Templates
- Scripting (PowerShell or Python)
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Agile methodology
- AZ400 Certified Preferred
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
How to Apply for EY Careers 2022 Hiring?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this EY Careers 2022 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences