Ericsson Off Campus drive 2022 hiring for Cloud Native Developer for Bachelor or equivalent degree – 2020/2021/2022 batch graduates for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website : www.ericsson.com
Job Role: Cloud Native Developer
Qualification: Bachelor or equivalent degree
Salary: 4.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About Ericsson Off Campus Drive:
We are now looking for highly motivated cloud storage and networking professionals with background in cloud-native SW development and edge computing to join our cutting-edge organization. Our solutions allow our customer to unlock new digital services and make their systems smarter, simpler and future-proof. At Ericsson, we make Digital Transformation a reality.
What you will do
Develop and systemize cloud-native software and solutions based on Kubernetes and related software and part of the development team
- Experiment and use leading-edge technologies, components and methodologies for our solutions!
- Analyze customer reported defects and provide resolutions/workarounds.
- Develop automated tests alongside code for inclusion in the product’s CI/CD pipelines!
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Contribute in defining and crafting a go-get team culture, ways of working and environment. Work optimally in an Agile development team across the full feature life cycle including prioritizing, design, development, test and release.
- Drive innovation in edge computing solutions
You will bring
- Bachelor degree equivalent in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronics Engineering is required.
How to Apply For Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here