Equinix Internship 2023: Hiring Data Science Intern. Pursuing B.Tech/M.Tech graduating in 2024(June/July) are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Equinix Internship 2023:
Company Website : www.equinix.com
Job Role: Data Science Intern
Salary: ₹ 15 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Who is Equinix?
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 240+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. We provide 10,000+ customers across almost every industry access to 2,000+ network services, 3000+ cloud and IT services, 450+ content and digital media services, and 4,700+ enterprises.
An internship with Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. If you’re a forward-thinking, hard-working college student who loves to learn and wants to make a positive impact on the world while growing your career, join us and help shape the digital world.
Why Join Equinix Internship?
We pride ourselves on our Global Program being an immersive and impactful experience designed to kick start your corporate career and set you up for future success.
- Work on real business challenges: You will be assigned with a project and work directly with teams to gain real-work experience, contribute to the business, and impact the digital world.
- Be supported throughout your journey: You will be mentored and coached by numerous colleagues, including your managers, subject experts, an assigned buddy and a formal mentor.
- Participate in a curated program of workshops and events: Learn from our leaders through our Executive Speaker Series, continue to grow through our workshops and build meaningful worldwide connections through our networking events.
- Gain global recognition: We celebrate your time with Equinix and the work you have completed through our ‘Intern project Presentation’ event. This provides you with the recognition you deserve and lets you share your work with the global leaders and community of Equinix.
Joining our internship program means you have a chance to secure a future role as Data Scientist at Equinix when you graduate!
Job Summary for Equinix Internship:
Watched a movie online? accessed an email? Used a cloud? Odds are that you are already been using Equinix data centers in some form.
Equinix operates International Business Exchange™ where information driven world lives and thrives. Equinix Data Centers provide a platform where many of the world’s best brands are launching their next break through innovations.
As a Full stack Data Scientist Intern you will be responsible to build, optimize our AI/ML systems. You will be evaluating existing machine learning (ML) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhancing the accuracy of our AI software’s capabilities.
Responsibilities for Equinix Internship:
- Research and implement appropriate AI algorithms and tools
- Envision, implement, and deliver production-level Classical Machine Learning models (Regression, Classification and clustering), NLP models (Generative AI- including Q&A, Chatbot, FAQ Generation, Sentiment, Summarization, Info Retrieval), Computer Vision (Image Classification, Object Detection, Semantic Segmentation and Instance Segmentation using Yolo V7, DDRNet, RFTM using pre-trained datasets (Coco, Cityscapes)
- Deploy ML models into production using cutting edge deployment strategies, conduct A/B tests to objectively measure improvements
- Keep innovating and optimising the machine learning workflow, from data exploration, model experimentation/prototyping to production
- Apply cutting edge technologies and tool chain in big data and machine learning to build machine learning platform on Cloud (ML ops)
- Building Features, running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results
- Develop a model pipeline in a Dev env , check in to Git, use GitHub actions, containerize the application and deploy it to VM, App Engine or K8 Cluster
Qualifications for Equinix Internship:
- Pursuing B.Tech/M.Tech graduating in 2024(June/July)
- Specialization in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related branches preferably from Tier 1/Tier 2 Institutes in India
- Must be available for mandatory 6 months internship from Jan’24 till June’24 in our Bangalore office(Hybrid working)
- Coding in Python (must)
- Excellent understanding of software engineering principles and design patterns
- Exposure to one of the cloud platforms: GCP or Azure
- Proficient in any of the deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow or Keras
- Ability to communicate the results of analysis
- Highly effective time management, communication, and organizational skills
How to Apply For Equinix Internship Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Equinix Internship 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|