Equifax Careers 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Trainee – Data Scientist for Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent are eligibile to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Equifax Careers Hiring 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.equifax.co.in
Job Role: Trainee – Data Scientist
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Batch: 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Upto ₹5 to 8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Synopsis of the role
The role of a data analytics consultant will be highly specialized and it will involve reviewing data to discover insights and offering expertise in data management. They will use the results of their analysis to make predictions and help guide business strategy and decision-making.
What you’ll do at Equifax Careers:
- Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau based Analytics capabilities and use the new age technology to implement those solutions.
- Expected to demonstrate independence in execution, results interpretation and presentation, and the production of documentation strong enough to evidence a sound challenge to both internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of credit bureau, housing and/or demographic data is a plus. Manipulate large amounts of data and integrate diverse data sources into solutions.
- Contribute to Building the BFSI Analytics practice through on- going identification of new opportunities
- Understanding of key business and risk KPI’s for retail banking products, drawing insights from bureau datasets
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines
What experience you need for Equifax Careers:
- 0 to 1 year experience in handling BFSI analytics/implementing models/Big data/Cloud solution architect
- Good knowledge of SAS, SQL, Python, R.
- Understanding of Retail banking products.
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Adaptability to work in project-based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
- Should be a team player.
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Self-starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines.
What could set you apart
- Adaptability to work in project based engagements across different kinds of banking clients
- Knowledge on statistical and probability concepts
- Self-starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast paced environment
We offer hybrid mode of working, comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, attractive paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
How to Apply For Equifax Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Equifax Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|