Epsilon Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA – 2020/2021 batch graduates at Bengaluru. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
Company Website: www.epsilon.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Company Standards
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science
- 0-2 years’ experience in Core Java and Enterprise Java Technologies (J2EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, Java scripts, JPA and Web/UI technologies))
- Experience in the following technologies
- Big Data Ecosystems: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- Streaming and Batch Analytics processes
- Experience in open source frameworks like Spring IO, Spring MVC, Spring Hibernate, Spring Boot
- Experience in following Tools: Eclipse, Maven, Gradle, DB tools, Bitbucket/JIRA/Confluence
- Experience with the following Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.x, Jboss 4.0
- Can develop SOA services and good knowledge of REST API and Micro service architectures
- Solid knowledge of web architectural and design patterns
- Understands software security practices including user authentication and authorization, data validation and an understanding of common DOS and SQL injection techniques.
- Familiar with profiling, code coverage, logging, common IDE’s and other development tools.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies – SCRUM and Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interface with Business, Analytics and IT organizations
- Ability to work effectively in short-cycle, team-oriented environment, managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Ability to identify non-obvious solutions to complex problems
- Behavioral Attributes
- Team player with excellent interpersonal collaboration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges with high energy levels
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate
What you will do
- Responsible for development and maintenance of applications with technologies involving Enterprise Java and Distributed technologies.
- Collaborate with developers, product manager, business analysts and business users in conceptualizing, estimating and developing new software applications and enhancements.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and specifications in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Collaborate with QA team to define test cases, metrics, and resolve questions about test results.
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements
- Create unit tests in accordance with team policies & procedures
- Work with cross-functional teams during crisis to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Java Certifications
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL and data analysis with relational database modeling principles and techniques
- Working knowledge of Data Technologies in the Cloud such as AWS services of compute, storage, messaging, RDS/Redshift or Snowflake
- Nice to have strong skills in writing SQL queries (Oracle/SQL Server/Warehouse/NoSQL).
- Basic UNIX/Linux knowledge/exposure is a plus but not required
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Nice to have proven expertise in ETL/ELT tooling such as Pentaho, Integration Services, Informatica, Data Pipeline, Glue
- Functional knowledge of CRM, Marketing, Loyalty
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
- Strong time management skills with accountability
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
How To Apply Epsilon Off Campus Drive 2022 ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.