Epam Systems Off Campus hiring Application Support Engineers for BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc – 2021 batch graduates across India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Epam Systems Off Campus Drive:
Company Website: https://www.epam.com/
Job Role: Application Support Engineers
Experience: 0-12 Months
Salary: 4L Per Annum + Standard Benefits
Job Location: Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram
Last Date: Jan 16, 2022, Sunday, 12:00PM IST.
Joining Date : Feb 2, 2022
Application Operation and Support Analyst role brings solutions to clients through our services and technology. This position will give you exposure to a wide variety of tasks and technology including debugging, diagnosis, operations, and deployment.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with good knowledge of technology basics, troubleshooting, and a desire to be a team player. You will work closely with management, developers, testers and project teams.
- Job Title: Application Support Engineer
- Eligibility: 2021 Graduates ONLY.
- Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (CSE,IT,ECE), MCA, MSc. (CSE) with minimum of 60% academic scores from grade X to highest graduation.
- Experience : None (Candidates who are keen to build career in Application Support).
- Job Location: Any of the EPAM India offices (Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram)
- Training Location: Hyderabad*
- Hiring Process**: One round of online assessment, followed by GD, Technical and HR interview (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates)
- Salary/ CTC offered: 4 Lacs per annum + Standard Benefits
- If selected & offered you will be assigned to AMS & IMS Practice
- Online Coding Assessment Date: Tuesday, Jan 18, 2022
- Joining Date : Feb 2, 2022
*Trainings will be conducted for offered candidates for first 2 – 3 months at HYD office, incase office is re-opened and lock-down is lifted due to covid-19, else online trainings will be over Microsoft teams. Further details will be shared with eligible students after selection and offer.
** All Eligible candidates will receive online assessment link on their registered email ID. Candidates who clear first round will receive further details on technical and HR round of interviews.
*** All the selected & offered candidates will be allocated to AMS * IMS Practice, as a Application Support Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Action-oriented with problem-solving nature Team player
- Communication and relationship-building
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Understand business priorities and business logic
- 24/7 support – Members should be flexible to work in 3
different shits as per project roster
- Provide technical support to meet end-user Service Level Agreements (SLO/SLA)
- Own client issues reported, seeing problem through to resolution
- Troubleshoot, and identify solution to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal and offshore teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Document knowledge in the form of base tech notes and articles
- Self-directed and can operate without intensive management
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package – medical care, sports, family care
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events.
Good to have
- RedHat Linux Certification
How to apply for EPAM Systems Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before by Jan 16, 2022, Sunday, 12:00PM IST.