Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for Graduate Trainee Engineer for BE/ B.Tech – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates across India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023:
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation)
Salary: 4.8 LPA (Expected)
Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The candidate shall be responsible for testing product functionality for Flow transmitters. He/She should understand the requirements and application and validate the same for various products. As a part of this role, he/she shall plan, design, script and execute a variety of Test cases for flow transmitters.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, able to work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. The individual should have an understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
- Analyze product requirements.
- Design test cases based on requirements
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the Test project and testing objectives.
- Execute test conditions and scripts to address complete test coverage of different test platforms.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Execute and analyze test results.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Manual and automated testing of flow meters.
- Interact with various stake holders of other developments to collect requirements for development of interface files.
- Design and develop interface files for various fieldbus protocols.
- Integration testing of interface files with device and various host systems, report generation and maintenance support.
- B.E in –Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation.
Experience & Skill Sets:
- Testing of windows or web based application for embedded products.
- Knowledge of field instrumentation and industrial protocols like Modbus, HART, industrial networks, basics of industrial host systems.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like QTP is added advantage.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Team player and learning ability.
- Result orientation and focus on details.
How To Apply Emerson Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link by as soon as possible
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|