Emerson Careers 2024: hiring freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates graduated in Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering / chemical engineering / instrumentation engineering are eligibilbe to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Emerson Careers 2024:
Company Website: www.emerson.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering / chemical engineering / instrumentation engineering
Salary: 5 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Summary for Emerson Careers:
To hire a fresher as “Graduate Trainee Engineer” of batch 2024 from various colleges and universities.
In this Role at Emerson Careers, Your Responsibilities Will Be :
- Participate actively in hands-on training sessions to acquire practical skills in mechanical / chemical / instrumentation engineering.
- Collaborate with experienced engineers on real-world projects to gain valuable industry experience.
- Conduct research, analyze data, and contribute to the development of innovative solutions.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and maintenance of engineering systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
Who We Are at Emerson Careers:
Emerson Measurement Systems and Solutions CoE Pune Hub, delivers an unparalleled portfolio of integrated measurement systems executing complex projects from concept to commissioning and beyond, for the following applications:
- Liquid Hydrocarbon Custody Transfer and Fiscal Flow Measurement Systems
- Gas Hydrocarbon Custody Transfer and Fiscal Flow Measurement Systems
- Process Gas Analytical Systems
- Liquid Analytical Systems
- Sustainable Measurement Solutions
These Solutions are engineered to meet the challenging demands of the process industry while reaching the safety, productivity, and sustainability goals.
For This Role, You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering / chemical engineering / instrumentation engineering.
- Strong academic performance and a passion for engineering.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Preferred Qualifications that Set You Apart:
As a Graduate Trainee Engineer, you will undergo a comprehensive training program in Mechanical, Chemical, and Instrumentation streams. This program is designed to develop your technical skills, industry knowledge, and professional capabilities. Upon successful completion of the training, you will be positioned for exciting career opportunities within our organization. Able to generate Informative data and complete periodic review with Project Manager / Engineering Manager.
Provide idea/Suggestion to improve Test setup for improving quality and save the efforts during FAT.
Ensure Knowledge is shared within the Team.
How to Apply For Emerson Careers Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Emerson Careers 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree