DXC Technology Off Campus hiring Associate Professional Software Engineer for Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 2020/2021 batch graduates at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds. The world’s largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues at DXC.com.
DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: dxc.com
Job Role: Associate Professional Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Salary: 3.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Essential Job Functions
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first level support to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Entry level – performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment
- Office environment
How to Apply for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Now: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here