DXC Technology Off Campus Drive – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Requirement, Salary, Skills, Careers, Recruitment hiring Associate Professional System Engineer for Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: dxc.com
Job Role: Associate Professional System Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Salary: 4.7 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming, or naval architecture.
- Experience working with hardware or software design methods and processes
- Experience working with design principles and applications
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Experience working with complex system implementations and organizational processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in the design of, and develops integrated solutions in accordance with, corporate standards and products.
- Provides basic technical support to customers by handling systems-related issues; may provide on-call technical support telephonically and/or electronically.
- Assists in the analysis and resolves basic program support deficiencies and conducts testing to enhance performance.
- Works on projects as assigned; assists in supporting the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Implements and documents processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standard business practices. Assists in the implementation of training tools and documentation.
- Provides basic technical consultation on current and proposed systems to other organizations and clients.
- Performs routine repairs, maintenance and upgrades of existing systems using solutions in accordance with standard operating procedures. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
- Maintains appropriate system documentation.
- Office environment
- May require on-call, shift, weekend and evening work
How to Apply for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this DXC Technology Off Campus Drive by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here