DXC Technology Off Campus hiring Associate Professional Technical Support for Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below about Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Details About DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: dxc.com
Job Role: Associate Professional Technical Support
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Salary: Rs 4.1 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Essential Job Functions
- Provides information on problems concerning system function(s) which have been escalated through a problem ticket process. Provides diagnostic information and determines alternatives.
- Coordinates, conducts install, move, add, and change (ICMS) activities based for complex activities including integrated equipment and systems.
- Provides expert technical advise and input in developing and creating new service offerings or technologies, such as, working with desktop engineering teams on the development of the standard operating environment (SOE) for the account(s) and other related activities to ensure that client needs are met in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Provides guidance and training to client population on system and products to eliminate recurring errors and where appropriate, provides recommendations for improvements.
- Maintains currency regarding technological, process and/or other advances, specifically in line of service, to ensure team performance and to achieve team objectives.
- Provides data for daily metric reporting. Provides systems software and hardware documentation and assesses system information where appropriate. Recommends and implements enhancements in order to ensure efficiencies.
- Provides technical services in support of project work; works as part of the project team on technical activities, such as enhancing or designing solutions for customers, creating new scripts and diagnostic tools to resolve problems and conducting transition or transformation activities for new accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Office environment
- May require shift work
How to Apply for DXC Technology Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here