DP World Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for the role of SDET I for Bachelors Degree in CS, Computer Engg or a related field – 2021/2022/2023 batch graduates for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
DP World Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.dpworld.com
Job Role: SDET I
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Batch: 2020/2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: INR 8.22 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Handling technical communications and understanding the customers’ systems.
- Working with deployments teams, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
- Act as an ambassador for DP World at all times when working; promoting and demonstrating positive behaviors in harmony with DP World’s Founder’s Principles, values and culture; ensuring the highest level of safety is applied in all activities; understanding and following DP World’s Code of Conduct and Ethics policies
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field. Work experience in testing and automation is a plus.
- Exposure to Microservices based development environment
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks, tools and services.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- The ability to deal with ambiguous/undefined problems; isolating them and finding root cause.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
How to Apply For DP World Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for DP World Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here