Disney+ Hotstar Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Software Development Engineer from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – 2022 batch graduates to Work from home. Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About Disney+ Hotstar Off Campus Drive:
Company Website: www.hotstar.com
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Salary: 27 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Work From Home
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Key Responsibilities for Disney+ Hotstar Off Campus Drive:
- Build highly scalable, robust services and APIs to drive existing and new features that improve the customer experience of the users
- End-to-end ownership of your feature – from design until production
- Work with the engineering team to optimize applications for performance and scalability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Follow best coding and design practices
What to Bring for Disney+ Hotstar Off Campus Drive:
- B-Tech or M-Tech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Graduating in 2022
- Proficiency in at least one modern object oriented programming language such as Java or C++
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux systems
- Excellent coding & programming skills
- Good understanding of code versioning tools Git
- Knowledge in Golang is a plus
- The glory. Almost too much responsibility.
- No dress code. Unlimited leave.
- A fun-life balance.
- A ticket on our rocket ship to the moon. 🚀
How to Apply Disney+ Hotstar Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here