Directi Internship: for hiring freshers for Product Design Intern of Fresher or prior internship experience to work at Bengaluru / Hybrid location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Directi Internship Hiring Details 2023:
Company Website: www.directi.com
Job Role: Product Design Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience: Fresher or prior internship
Batch: 2022/ 2023/ 2024/ 2025
Salary: ₹ 9.0 to ₹ 11.0 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Titan is the first customer-centric email suite created specifically for professionals and small business owners, with features designed to enable deeper, more meaningful relationships with customers. Available through leading web hosts, site builders, and domain registrars, Titan provides dynamic tools needed to effectively build customer relationships over email.
Titan was founded by Bhavin Turakhia, who has also been the Founder/Co-Founder of Directi, Radix and Zeta with 1000+ employees, millions of customers and a combined enterprise value of over $2 billion. We at Titan envision a future where email is purpose-driven, steering users toward the work that demands priority. Ultimately, we believe that, in building a business, every moment matters. We best serve our customers when we enable them to utilize every moment by providing tools that empower them to build incredible new brands, businesses, and organizations.
What is the job like ?
- Design useful and usable features that delight our users.
- Inspire and collaborate with other designers in the team. Work closely with them to develop and expand product design systems.
- Understand users and their needs through market analysis, user research, usage analytics, and feedback. Work on a feature end to end from the design side – from creating personas, user journey maps, wireframes, high fidelity mockups and clickable prototypes.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in the context of business and user goals.
- Work closely with engineers as they build the design.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet user expectations.
- Contribute to and participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community.
Whos should apply for this role?
- Fresher or prior internship experience in design related fields, available for a 3 months internship opportunity.
- Excellent interaction and visual design skills and a portfolio of projects demonstrating breadth and depth in interaction and visual design.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional proficiency in high-fidelity mockup and prototyping tools such as Figma.
How to Apply for Directi Internship 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Directi Internship 2023 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here