Deloitte Off-Campus: hiring for Associate Analyst role for candidates with Bachelor’s Degree degree to work at Hyderabad Location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deloitte Off Campus 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www2.deloitte.com
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers (0-2 Years)
Salary: 6.8 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
USI Leadership Support Center – Associate Analyst – Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
We are looking to recruit outstanding individuals to become a pivotal part of our Leadership Support Centre team within Business Support Services. The role will be of interest to those who have a positive attitude, willingness to learn with good organisational skills. Ingenuity, resilience, and integrity, with an ability to use your own initiative to resolve problems quickly will be key to success in this role.
Work you’ll do
Ideal candidates will be looking to start a career in Business Support Services. You will have access to a comprehensive support and training package designed to equip you with the skills and competence that will be invaluable to you if you wish to explore a career as either an Executive Assistant or other roles within Deloitte.
- Support UK based Executive Assistants (EAs) in submitting expense claims, the reconciliation of American Express statements, booking meeting rooms and creating travel itineraries on behalf of Partners using the required Deloitte systems to do so in line with policy
- Support with and respond to ad hoc requests and general queries from EAs in a timely manner
- Manage requests and tickets through the ESS Service Portal (Service Now) in line with ESS best practice
- Adhere to Quality Assurance policies by filing all deliverables, as well as all correspondence with EAs and other requestors in the designated Microsoft Teams folders
- Understand and adhere to the Deloitte UK Travel & Expenses policy
- Update service documentation and training manuals (SOPs, Process Maps and SIPOCs) when required
- Out-of-Office alternative contact: Supporting the movement of client emails during periods of absence and leave of Senior Directors
- Building strong relationships with key client EAs
- Establishing a rapport with key stakeholders, partners, directors, and staff
- Cover during periods of holiday and sickness
- Ad hoc projects/tasks for senior directors and associate partners
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
This is an opportunity to join a new and dynamic team, critical for the delivery of fast-paced business support to our Senior Director/Associate Partner community in the UK member firm and working out of our Hyderabad office of USI.
Any Graduate fresher or an experienced candidate with less than 11 months of experience in Admin assistant roles
Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task and manage own workload to tight deadlines
Proactive and creative approach to problem solving – ability to ‘think outside the box’
Diligent, conscientious and with a strong attention to detail
Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to draft own correspondence
How to Apply For Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Deloitte Off-Campus Drive 2023 online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply link : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences