Cyient Off Campus hiring for the role of Trainee Engineer for Bachelor’s degree – 2021/2022 Batch graduates at Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
About Company: At Cyient, we work towards improving the daily lives of people with unwavering focus. From a quieter flight to a safer train journey, a more reliable energy supply, or a faster internet connection, we provide engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to industry leaders across the globe. Our 15,000 associates are located in more than 21 countries, supporting 12 industries, including aerospace, rail transportation, power generation, telecommunications and medical technology.
Details About Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: www.cyient.com
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Company Standard
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Understanding on Information Technology (IT), Information Security (IS) Information Security Risk aligned with ISO/IEC- 27001:2013 and ISO 31000 Standard requirements.
- Ability in articulating information security risks concept to the business and IT as per organization’s risk management framework.
- Provide consulting services on Information security controls gap analysis and implementation, risk assessment, data privacy, security incidents and assessment to business and stakeholders.
- Conduct ISMS periodic internal audits and help the business and enabling functions to achieve compliance, sustenance and continual improvement on ISO 27001:2013 standard requirements, organizational security policies and customer’s requirements.
- Develop training materials, education and training to employees to raise awareness on Information Security and related culture.
- Capability to communicate information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Support in defining, planning, designing and implementing an overall Information security management framework/process for the organization.
- Excellent communication skills to maintain effective relationships with service team leaders, functional and business groups at all levels.
- Analyze and determine risks to help clients to implement controls for risk mitigation.
- Review various risk factors including problems with the physical security, IT security, Human Resource security, Data privacy, Business continuity of various locations of the organization.
- Work with BU Account Managers and stakeholders on the response process to customer risk assessments, RFPs and contract reviews from Information security scope perspective.
- Assist in the investigation, resolution and tracking of information security incidents as needed
Skills, Experience & Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT/Computer Science field
- Good knowledge on key Information security domains and controls (like Access Control, Operations Security, Physical Security, Human resource security etc.) from ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Knowledge of other industry-standard risk, governance and Information/Cyber security standard methodologies.
- ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor certification (Preferable) / ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT trends (Cloud computing) and associated security threats and risks.
- Should be a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, support and deliver on critical project deliverables and milestones.
- Passion for learning and excellent collaboration skills.
- Flexible to travel across locations/sites to drive Information security.
How to Apply for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.