CRED hiring fresher for QA & SDET Intern with Bacholer’s/Master’s Degree to work at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Details About CRED Rectuitment 2023:
Company Website: cred.club
Job Role: QA & SDET Intern
Qualification: Bacholer’s/Master’s Degree
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: ₹ 3.8 to ₹ 4.8 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What is CRED?
CRED is an exclusive community for India’s most trustworthy and creditworthy individuals, where the members are rewarded for good financial behavior. CRED was born out of a need to bring back the focus on a long lost virtue, one of trust, the idea being to create a community centered around this virtue. a community that constantly strives to become more virtuous in this regard till they finally scale their behavior to create a utopia where being trustworthy is the norm and not the exception. to build a community like this requires a community of its own; a community special in its own way, working towards making this vision come true.
Here’s a thought experiment: what do you get when you put a group of incredibly passionate and driven people and entrust them with the complete freedom to chase down their goals in a completely uninhibited manner? answer: you get something close to what we have at CRED; CRED just has it better.
Here’s what will be in store for you at CRED once you join as a frontend qa intern.
What will you do?
- collaborate with the QA team to develop and execute comprehensive test plans, ensuring the delivery of high-quality software products
- conduct manual testing to identify defects, track issues, and provide accurate reports for swift resolution
- assist in the creation and maintenance of test cases, test data, and test scripts to support the testing process
- participate in daily stand-ups and provide regular updates on testing progress, challenges, and potential improvements
- executing all levels of testing (System, Integration, Sanity and Regression) on products across platforms
- collaborate with developers to troubleshoot and debug issues, ensuring timely resolution and seamless integration of fixes
- continuously learn and stay updated on the latest testing methodologies, tools, and industry trends to enhance your testing skills and contribute to the team’s success
You should apply if you:
- the ability to understand business requirements and translate them test cases
- the ability to execute test cases
- basic Knowledge of mobile and web technology
- familiarity with code versioning tools
- strong organization and time management skills
- ability to learn new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- ability to participate in all phases of the release cycle
- effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- a technical background with the ability to write basic scripts in Java/ Python
- basic manual and API testing knowledge
- the understanding and ability to execute backend testing (API Testing), frontend testing – Web apps, & Mobile Testing
How to apply for CRED Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this CRED Off Campus Drive by following link on or before 4th June 2022.
Apply Link For QA Intern: Click here
Apply Link For SDET Intern: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|