Cornerstone Careers 2024: Hiring Associate Software Engineer. Candidates with Bachelors or Master’s in computer science or a related field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Cornerstone Careers 2024:
Company Website : www.cornerstoneondemand.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors or Master’s in computer science or a related field
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹8 to ₹12 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Overview of Cornerstone Careers 2024:
SumTotal is looking for a full-time software engineer to join an agile and talented team in delivering a rich e-learning experience to users around the world. In this role you will be designing and developing secure and performant applications using numerous technologies like .NET, ReactJS, Kafka, SQL, Angular, and many more. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about building quality software and is comfortable in an agile delivery model.
- Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, implementing and maintaining new and existing modules and applications.
- Work collaboratively with Quality Assurance (QA) engineers through participation in the testing process.
- Ensure the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered when designing and coding solutions
- Ensure the ongoing quality of the product and customer satisfaction by helping to reduce customer defects.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to the team where needed.
- Collaborate within a project team to optimize performance of complex software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Collaborate with cloud operations, customer support, quality assurance and others, as needed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS for Cornerstone Careers 2024:
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or a related field.
- 0-2 years of enterprise software development experience
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, .net Core
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in MS SQL 2017 along with exposure to NoSQL DB like Cassandra/MongoDB
- Exposure to event frameworks such as Kafka
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities
- Strong debugging skills and experience troubleshooting customer reported issues
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- Dedicated to unit testing and automated testing of developed functionality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships.
- Innovative, resourceful, passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software.
- Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
- Confident Achievers. We are bold.
- Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
- Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
- Customer First. We are real.
How to Apply For Cornerstone Careers Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Cornerstone Careers 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree