Cognizant Off Campus hiring freshers for Associate Projects who have B.E, B.Tech, Bsc, BA, ME, M.Tech & MCA – 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch degree at Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Job Role: Associate Projects
Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, Bsc, BA, ME, M.Tech & MCA
Batch: 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022
Salary: Upto 8.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Must Have Skills
- Core Java
Good To Have Skills
Test Requirement Analysis:
- Perform KT on user stories.
- Design estimates (time /effort) based on the requirements analysis.
- In case of critical technology, create test scripts and seek review inputs from the test lead.
- Understand and analyze the requirements (through review of requirement document) to identify the testable requirements.
- Prioritize the requirements based on the time required.
- Prepare highlevel flow documents.
- Organize and drive the requirement walkthrough session.
- Prepare/Review the flow diagrams.
- Seek clarification on the requirements from the customer.
- Perform Proof of concepts or evaluate different tools if required.
Coding Practices & Defect Management:
- Able to estimate and commit task level effort and deliver activities on time.
- Effective technical communication by participating in architectural/design reviews.
- Performance Development Process.
- Comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle and is actively involved in all phases.
- Participate in the defect triages to gather evidence for defect identification on periodic basis for defect prioritization and fix.
- Track defect metrics to ensure testing effectiveness as generated by tool.
- Involvement with development teams, architects early in the project life cycle to identify the dependencies on architecture design, coding standards, deployment environment, deployment methodologies.
Test Execution (Automation/Specialized testing):
- Test the defect and update the status, if required.
- Conduct root cause analysis of the defects logged.
- Conduct dry run/smoke testing to ensure scripts readiness.
- Perform high level/Sanity testing to ensure testing is intact.
- Provide automation/white box and other status to Test Lead/Test Manager.
- Develop automated test scripts using technology concepts.
- Create test automation framework that suites the application under test using the identified test automation tool.
- Incorporate the automated tests into continuous integration process.
- Coordinate with the stakeholders to make gono go decision based on test results and test closure summary report.
- Possess knowlesdge on continous integration practices & identify appropriate CI tools based on project development model.
- Ensure CI Setup is done for each round and job creation is done using CI tools.
- Perform Frequent monitoring & Failure analysis will be done.
- Perform Script fixing for any errors/issues.
- Status is shared to onsite across all teams.
- Frequent Optimization /Maintenance.
- Develop unit test cases/suite.
- Perform unit testing log results share defect details.
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.