Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring freshers for Associate Projects who have BE, B.Tech – 2018, 2019, 2020 2021 & 2022 batch degree for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Job Role: Associate Projects
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Salary: Upto 8.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Responsibilities for Cognizant Off Campus Drive:
- Guide team in preparation of technical specification document and review the same.
- Break down the base lines requirements into business and functional requirements.
- Provide support in development of Proof of Concept Identify tools and technologies to be used in the project as well as reusable objects that could be customized for the project.
- Leverage product specified services / frameworks without impacts to version changes.
- Share the design document with the functional team post supervisor review.
- Understand performance implications and design for scalability.
- Adept at design as per latest methodologies adopted (Agile).
- Guide team in coding as per design.
- Follow coding standards and cloud products / platform best practices in development.
- Prepare guidelines and checklists (coding checklist, performance checklist, deployment checklist etc) for development and testing activities ? Update the performance, development and coding checklist/(s).
- Share developed code with supervisor for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs if required.
- Perform complex cross module / product / cloud integrations as per standards.
- Ensure completeness in test scenario preparation with functional teams.
- Guide the developers in identifying, preparing and conducting unit test cases and fixing defects based on results.
- Identify components for performance testing.
- Consolidate the test results and share with supervisor.
- Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- Anticipate unreported defects and raise the same to supervisor.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting.
- Conduct reviews for codes created by team.
- Provide support for process audit services.
- The Senior Developer should have expert level knowledge of cross module data models , APIs as provided by product vendor especially for cloud applications.
- Coordinate with QA team during the testing phase.
- Leverage tools / products for test data preparation.
- Support all upstream and downstream systems for integration and connectivity testing.
- Address queries raised by QA within defined timelines.
- Understand impacts of product version upgrades on developed code for SAAS products.
- Conduct functional / non functional testing if required.
- Fix complex defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the defect impact / criticality and handle accordingly.
- Raise issues to leads/QA.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Review defect fixes done by team guide them.
- Support System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Fix defects identified during UAT within agreed timelines.
- Share revised code with supervisor for review.
- Assist team lead and project manager on estimates around defect fixes.
Must Have Skills
- Adobe Campgn Classic – Dev
- Adobe Campaign Execution
- E-Commerce Operations
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Cognizant Off Campus Drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|