Citigroup Careers 2022 hiring freshers as Java Developer for candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA from 2018 to 2022 Batch at Pune location. Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About Citigroup Careers 2022:
Company Website : careers.citigroup.com
Job Role: Java Developer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
Salary: 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Responsibilities for Citigroup Careers:
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements
- Identify and analyze issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
- Analyze information and make evaluative judgements to recommend solutions and improvements
- Conduct testing and debugging, utilize script tools, and write basic code for design specifications
- Assess applicability of similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures
- Develop working knowledge of Citi’s information systems, procedures, standards, client server application development, network operations, database administration, systems administration, data center operations, and PC-based applications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Qualifications for Citigroup Careers:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in programming/debugging used in business applications
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards
- Comprehensive knowledge of specific business area for application development
- Working knowledge of program languages
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
How to Apply Citigroup Careers 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Citigroup Careers 2023 online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|