Citi Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for Software Engineer – Analyst of BA/BS degree or equivalent experience at Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Citi Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website : www.citigroup.com
Job Role: Software Engineer – Analyst
Qualification: BA/BS degree
Batch: 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: 4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Apply depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Develop and engineer solutions within an Agile software delivery team, working to collaboratively deliver sprint goals, write code, and participate in the broader Citi technical community and team-level Agile and Scrum processes.
- Contribute to the design, documentation, and development of world-class enterprise applications leveraging the latest technologies and software design patterns.
- Leverage technical knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of other areas to resolve issues, as necessary.
- Follow and contribute to defining technical and team standards.
- Collaborate technical leadership to achieve established goals, in line with our broader technical strategy.
- 0-2 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Exposure to agile and iterative software delivery
- Understanding of software engineering best practices (unit testing, automation, design patterns, peer review, etc.)
- Understanding of Data Structures and Object Oriented Principles using Java, Python, or NodeJS
- BA/BS degree or equal work experience
Briks Technology Careers 2023 Hiring For Graduate Software Engineer & Marketing Intern | Remote
- Desire to obtain architecture experience in building horizontally scalable, highly available, highly resilient, and low latency applications.
- Desire to gain exposure to Cloud infrastructure both on-premise and public cloud (i.e., OpenShift, AWS, etc.).
- Understanding of Cloud-native development and Container Orchestration tools (Serverless, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.).
- Experience with any of the following: API Management tools, event-driven design and architecture (i.e., Kafka, Spark Flink, etc.), or Microservices frameworks
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, both on-premise and public cloud (i.e., Tekton, Harness, CircleCI, Cloudbees Jenkins, etc.).
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code tools (i.e., Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.).
- Understanding of Security, Observability, and Monitoring (i.e., Grafana Prometheus, Splunk, ELK, CloudWatch, etc.).
- Exposure to Service Oriented and MicroServices architectures, including REST and GraphQL implementations.
- A passion for learning new technologies, and a desire for personal growth, through self-study, formal classes, or on-the-job training.
- A passion for building high quality products which customers love.
- Experience with database concepts and web-based technologies is a plus.
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐌𝐍𝐂’𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 ,𝐖𝐢𝐩𝐫𝐨, 𝐇𝐂𝐋 , 𝐈𝐁𝐌 , 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 ,…& 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
How to Apply Maersk Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Off Campus drive in online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|