Citi Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 for Junior JAVA Developer of Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience at Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Citi Hiring For Junior JAVA Dev:
Company Website : www.citigroup.com
Job Role: Junior JAVA Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: 4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Manage an Applications Development team of professionals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, training and development, hiring and disciplinary actions)
- Recommend new work procedures to increase process efficiencies
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Develop and apply comprehensive knowledge of how own area integrates within apps development and other technical areas
- Ensure the quality of tasks provided by self and others on team as well as influence decisions through advice or facilitating services that impact the team and closely related work teams
- Act as backup to Applications Development Manager and serve as an advisor and coach to junior developers and analysts
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in managing and implementing successful projects
- Ability to take ownership and make technical decisions on software development projects
- Experience with dependency management, change management, continuous integration testing tools, and audit/compliance requirements
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering and object-oriented design
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
How to Apply for Citi Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Citi Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 online before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.
Apply link: Click here