Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring fresh B.E / B.Tech/ BA /BS / BCA graduates of 2022 batch for Software Engineer – Quality and Operations (New Grad) at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application procedure for are given below.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Job Role: Software Engineer – Quality and Operations (New Grad)
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech/ BA /BS / BCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Upto 8 LPA (Estimated)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
There are two sub roles:
Software Engineer – Product ops:
- Support Engineer for the End-to-End Third Party Software Compliance and Risk Management (TPSCRM) platform that governs and drives all the Open Source and Commercial product component licenses verification and compliance management in addition to serving as the repository of all Cisco’s Product Bill Of Materials (P-BOMs) and associated publications.
- Strong Customer focus and ability to follow-up on issues, train end users globally will be crucial to this role as this role will be interacting with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering organizations
- Solid understanding of Software Product development life cycle, CI/CD processes, Defect analysis and validation processes
- Review the user submitted tickets (cases) related to issues found in TPS Eco system (TPSCRM platform) and perform the initial round of triaging and analysis of the problem before routing to Tier-2 support for resolution.
- Train the end-users of the basic Third-party platform functionality and enable the workflow on areas of question
- Monitor, track the issues filed by the customers and create weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
- Ensure Level-2 & Level-3 cases are getting the necessary traction and addressed by Engineering Team to prevent SLA impacts
- Strong knowledge and experience in using Open source components, libraries from various suppliers will be preferred
- High-level knowledge of Cisco processes (CPDM – Cisco Product Development Methodology, PLM – Product Lifecycle Management, CSDL – Cisco Secure Development Lifecycle) will be definite plus but not mandatory
- Top skills needed:
Software Engineer –Technology and Quality:
- Develop client-side software used for service delivery, data distribution, or test automation
- Collaborate with the architecture, server-side developers, QA and ops teams to drive and solidify design requirements, ensure stable software deployments, and ensure smooth transitions to the operations team
- Technical functional specification (TFS), user guide, and training documentation to capture low-level design specifications, software usage guidelines, and user training detail
- Conduct TFS reviews with the broader team to ensure solid software designs
- Provide training where appropriate
- Travel to deployment sites to gather system requirements or ensure smooth deployments where appropriate
- Provide support for production issues
- Strong Python development skills
- Strong knowledge of Web Services, XML, JSON, REST, Sockets, Multi-Thread, Linux OS, Windows OS
- Desired Degree: Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS /etc)
- Desired Major: Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- The requirement is for 2022 pass out only
How to Apply Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here