Celeros Off Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee from B.Tech / B.E – 2020 and 2021 Batch graduates for Bengaluru locations. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Celeros Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.celerosft.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: ₹2L to ₹6L (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The Graduate Engineer Trainee Program is a one-year rotational program in which IT/CS engineering freshers are recruited to become successful IT professionals at Celeros Flow Technology. As a Trainee in our Program, you are given an opportunity to develop an understanding of Celeros products and IT department through a one-year rotational program. Rotations are driven by business needs and may be completed in the following areas: IT Applications, Security, Business Intelligence, and IT Operations. The program also provides participants with the opportunity to establish a network of resources to support personal and professional development early in their career. This role will be based at our Bangalore office.
Mandatory Education and Certification:
- B. Tech/B. E in Computer Science/IT through a regular course from a recognized university and institute in India. Only 2020 and 2021 pass out freshers can apply
- Minimum 70% Mark in 10th, 12th, and BE/B.Tech Aggregate is mandatory.
- Communication skills in the English language should be good
- Certification/ Diploma/ Formal short training in PowerBI or IT Security
- The Trainee will be assigned to 2 or more inter-departmental rotational programs. There will be an induction to assigned departments and given on-the-job training.
- Tasks/Projects will be assigned by the Managers and timely evaluations will be done by Mentors
- After completing one year of the training period, an evaluation will be done. Based on successful completion of the program Trainee will be confirmed as an employee in the organization and assigned to a department based on skillset.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Adept at understanding and learning multiple IT domain aspects
- Must be self-motivated exhibit strong, quick learning attributes, and be attentive to detail.
- Time and task-oriented, collaborative, and good team player
- Proficiency in the English Language with the ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Basic Computer Skills, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) understanding
Prefer candidates based in Bangalore and can join immediately
How to Apply for Celeros Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here