CDK Global Careers 2022 hiring freshers for Associate Technical Writer (L10) / Associate Learning Coordinator (L12) of Any Graduate from 2022 batch at Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application procedure for are given below.
CDK Global Careers 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.cdkglobal.com
Wikipedia: CDK Global
Job Role: Associate Technical Writer (L10) / Associate Learning Coordinator (L12)
Qualification: Any degree
Salary: ₹ 3.5 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Duties / Responsibilities for CDK Global Careers:
- Create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner.
- Learn to use prescribed tools to author text, create charts and graphs, and incorporate diagrams and screenshots into information deliverables.
- Follows detailed documentation plans.
- Collaborate with other team members, as needed.
- Collaborate with product management and product engineering associates/teams.
- Collaborate with launch team and support associates.
- Strives to work with minimal guidance and supervision, delivers accurate content.
- Video simulation of product workflows and editing.
Technical & Behavioral Expectations for CDK Global Careers:
- Work as part of a writing, project, or development team.
- Ability to develop subject matter expertise in assigned domain.
- Learn and adapt quickly to new technology and industry standards.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Identify and establish working relationship with product SMEs.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences in both verbal and written forms.
- Demonstrate understanding of copyright and accessibility requirements related to educational media content
- Effective time management and to be available for meetings in North American timezones.
- Remains focused under pressure
- Ability to grasp technology, analyze and understand software applications.
- Keenness to gain operational and technical knowledge of assigned products.
- Attends relevant meetings and training sessions to gain operational and functional knowledge of product, tools, processes, domain and technology.
- Follows departmental guidelines, the Microsoft Manual of Style, and the Chicago Manual of Style
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions:
- Prepare newly submitted Training Requests for CDK U Learning.
- Take provided dealer employee lists and convert them for import into the LMS.
- Create master Login document.
- Extract and prepare various LMS reports for customer, coordination and learning delivery.
- Follow-up with the customers and/or the relevant teams to fix/close cases related to training registrations/pending requests/issues.
Qualifications & Job Requirements for CDK Global Careers:
- Task & Results oriented.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Email etiquette.
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures in completing work.
- Ability to explore and learn GUI tools necessary to complete the assigned tasks.
- Resourceful and attention to detail.
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders
- No travel required.
- Willingness to work in rotating shifts.
- Commitment to work.
- Willingness to explore and learn.
- Online Test.
- Technical Interview 1.
- Technical Interview 2.
- HR Interview .
- Please Note : Upon registration, you will be redirected to another page to take the assessment.
How to Apply for CDK Global Careers 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this CDK Global Careers 2022 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|