Caterpillar Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Associate Engineer – Electrical of Bachelor’s in electrical engineering degree to work at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Caterpillar Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Job Role: Associate Engineer – Electrical
Qualification: Bachelor’s in electrical engineering degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Experience: Fresher (0-2 Year)
Salary: 13 to 25 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you’re joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
This position represents the entry level position within design engineering. The primary role of a Associate Engineer is that of an individual contributor working closely with Senior Engineer to deliver in project.
Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all the following:
- Design and development of new components, subsystems or processes.
- Support to validation, testing & certification activities of electrical components and subsystems.
- Work closely with Senior engineers to learn interaction with key suppliers on new product development.
- Communicate technical information to team members, suppliers and other units.
Key skills and Knowledge requirement:
- Must have thorough knowledge of electrical engineering concepts- AC Generators (Alternators), Voltage Regulators, Controllers, Circuit Breakers (Must Have) Digital & Analog I/O modules and communication protocols (CAN, ethernet, RS232)(Delighter)
- Knowledge of 3D/2D design & PLM software (Delighter)
- Basic understanding of electrical components selection, electrical circuit design & simulation. (Electrical schematics, line diagram, system cost reduction, overall system architecture)
- Debugging of electrical circuits (Must have)
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and technical leadership.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills (Must have)
- Working knowledge of Creo, Creo schematics, electrical lines & Teamcenter (Delighter)
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply This Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|