CashFlo Careers 2023: hiring freshers for Software Engineer (SDE 1) – Backend. Candidates with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About CashFlo Careers 2023:
Company Website : www.cashflo.io
Job Role: Software Engineer (SDE 1) – Backend
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹6 to ₹9 LPA (Via Glassdoor)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
CashFlo is a one-of-a-kind AP automation and supply chain financing platform. Made in India. Made for India. Our mission? To unleash the untapped financial potential of millions of Indian businesses. Our AP and Payments automation suite is transforming the way large businesses across the country handle their payments. Founded by illustrious alumni from BCG, ISB, and IIM, CashFlo is fortified by the trust and backing of prominent investors such as Elevation Capital and General Catalyst.
Recognized by Nasscom as the Best Supply Chain Finance solution from 2019 to 2021, CashFlo’s platform creates a harmonious ecosystem for buyers, suppliers, and financiers. Our integrated AP & financing platform has become a key driver of growth for over 100 large enterprises and 200,000 mid-market and SME companies across more than ten sectors. We proudly serve a clientele that includes renowned brands like Mosaic Wellness, The Souled Store, Durian, Cona Electricals, as well as industry giants like ITC, IFB, Crompton, Zydus Healthcare, Lupin, Murugappa Group, among others.
We combine in-depth financial and technological insights to deliver exceptional results. We take immense pride in our work and firmly believe in the exponential effect of a job well done, every day. We are on the lookout for individuals who share this ethos and are prepared to help us take CashFlo to unparalleled heights.
What will every day look like in this role?
- As an early team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our engineering culture. You will help to iterate our engineering principles and help to improve the long-term roadmap.
- Learning and growing with key decisions on the evolution of Cashflo’s technical architecture.
- Building new features end to end, at the same time improving and optimising the existing code bases.
- Collaborating with a group of dedicated leaders to address and solve meaningful challenges to directly contribute to the growth of Cashflo.
You’ll excel if you possess :
- 0-3 years of full-time software engineering experience. We encourage freshers as well to apply if you went through an internship at a product-based organisation.
- Possess a clear understanding of frameworks, design patterns, and optimized data structures.
- Curious to learn and grow.
- Proficiency in any language like Go, NodeJS, or Rust would set you apart.
- You should understand what are the technical design documents like HLD, and LLD evolve and how it solves the purpose when building a complex product.
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC.
- At least basic knowledge of either RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
- Basic understanding of how an Event-driven system works.
- Basic knowledge of how the distributed system works and its complexities.
How to Apply For CashFlo Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for CashFlo Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|