Byteridge Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for the role of Software Development Engineer for BE/ B.Tech graduates of 2022 & 2023 batch at Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore & Chennai locations. The detailed Eligibility criteria, Job type, Location, Experience, Salary and application process are given below.
Byteridge Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: byteridge.com
Job Role: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Year
Batch: 2022 & 2023
Salary: Upto 5.33 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi & Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
In this role, you will be developing applications and services, developing user facing features by translating the UI/UX design to actual code, developing APIs, building POCs through a test driven development methodology.
This role includes requirement analysis and coding. You will be a crucial team member who can anticipate client needs.
As a Software Development Engineer you will make custom applications that will be implemented directly within our client organisations. The projects usually last from 6 to 12 months and are across all kinds of industry.
You’ll be coding 80% of your time to develop user facing features, service layer and database queries and write efficient, reusable, testable and scalable code and perform unit testing and integration testing to ensure the quality of code.
Qualifications for Byteridge Off Campus Drive
– B.Tech 2023 Freshers with experience on frontend or backend development stack:
Angular/React.js or Android/iOS/Flutter or .NET/Node/Java
– You are a part of the 2023 B.Tech batch with specialisation in Computer Science, IT, ECE, EEE or any other engineering stream with Computer Science subjects in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year of graduation.
1. Excellence on frontend/ backend development stack
- Web – Angular/React.js/Vue.js OR
- Mobile – Android/iOS/Flutter/React Native OR
- .NET (C#. Net, SQL Server Database, Asp.Net MVC, LINQ) OR
- Java (J2EE, MySQL/MariaDB/Mongo DB, Spring Boot), GIT, Jenkins
2. Internship for at least 2-3 months is mandatory in above skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Willingness to learn and develop your skill set
- Works well within a team environment
- Logical thinker with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Willingness to get to the root of the problem
- Proactive can do and can think the approach to the job
- PACKAGE: Full-time role with a package of INR 5.33 Lakhs per annum; No bond
How to Apply for Byteridge Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Byteridge off campus drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link For 2022 Batch: Click here
Apply Link For 2023 Batch: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|