Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring Graduate Mechanical Engineer of BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MSc/BSc – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 graduates at Hyderabad, Bengaluru & Mumbai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2023
Company Website: www.burohappold.com
Job Role: Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Batch: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022
Experience: Freshers (0-1 Years)
Salary: Up to INR 5.5 to 10 LPA (Estimated)
Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Qualification & Requirement
- Bachelors degree (BEng) / BSc or Masters degree (MEng) / MSc from premier institutes in India.
- Ideally, the candidate will also have some experience of working on a variety of challenging domestic and overseas projects.
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit, CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE preferred although not essential.
- Accreditation from a chartered institute desirable.
Required Skills for Buro Happold
- Typically 0- 1 years’ experience of Mechanical design engineering.
- Graduate member of professional institution.
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.
- The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to propose multiple solutions to Clients and objectively summarise the benefits and shortfalls of each.
How to Apply Buro Happold Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Buro Happold Off Campus Drive online by the following link as soon as possible
For More Details & To apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here