BT Group Careers hiring freshers as DevOps Professional freshers who completed degree in BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ BCA/ BSc/ ME/ M.Tech From 2018 to 2022 Batch at Bengaluru location. Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About BT Group Careers Hiring:
Company Website: www.bt.com
Wikipedia: BT Group Careers
Job Role: DevOps Professional
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech / BSc/ BCA/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Batch: 2018 to 2022
Salary: ₹ 5 to 9 Lakhs (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About this role in BT Group Careers Hiring
We’ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to our beginning as pioneers of the world’s first telecommunications company. At our heart we’re a technology company with research and innovation in our bones and a desire to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers – those are the values we live by whilst also creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Responsibilities for BT Group Careers Hiring:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- The role expects on demand call-out support (24×7) during exception cases to support business. This may need to join calls or connect to resolve the incidents or SR.
Skills & Experience:
- Terraform : to Deploy Terraform and ensures all GCP Resources are created at GCP Platform Via CI/CD piplines.
- GCP : Experience preferred.
- Version control Systems:GitLab
- Containerizing & Clustering:,Docker, Dockerfiles, Kubernetes
- CI/CD Implementation: GitLab, Jenkins, Maven,Ansible,SonarCube,Nexus
- DevOps: Understand how to work in a Dev Ops and agile way / Versioning / Automation / Defect Management
- Agile methodology – knowledge of Jira
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 10% on target bonus
- Option to join the Healthcare Cash Plan
- Pension scheme
- Shares Plan
- Flexible benefits: cycle to work, childcare vouchers, healthcare, etc.
How to Apply for BT Group Careers Hiring Devops Professional?
It’s easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don’t worry if you need to make changes – you’ll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|