Brainnest Remote Internship hiring freshers for Junior/Intern Network Engineer of any graduate to work remotely locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Brainnest Remote Internship Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.brainnest.consulting
Job Role: Junior/Intern Network Engineer
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2022/ 2023/ 2024
Salary: 3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Remote (Work From Home)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop network engineering skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Capacity to stay professional in stressful/dispute situations
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Collaborate with the third-level engineering services team to resolve technical issues
- Build strong working relationships with peers and collaborate with engineers, managers and related departments
- Write and update solution articles to share technical knowledge internally and externally
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrade
- Lead multiple cases and prioritize tasks based on customer and business needs
- Follow standards-based processes (as defined in our quality management system)
- Continue own professional development by participating in ongoing training on our products and related technologies
How to Apply Brainnest Internship Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Brainnest Recruitment by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply link : Click here