Bosch Off Campus hiring for Software Developer with BE/BTECH/M.TECH graduation for Bengaluru location. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.`
Bosch Off Campus Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.bosch-softwaretechnologies.com
Job Role: Software Developer
Batch: 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022
Experience : Freshers
Salary: ₹ 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Programming experience in embedded C
- Hands-on experience in integration of Vector AUTOSAR Stack and Configuration using DaVinci or Vector GENy tools.
- Hands-on experience in Communication Protocols – CAN, LIN, SPI, UART etc.
- Hands-on experience in debugging using Lauterbach, Renesas E1 Emulator etc.
- Strong in AUTOSAR concepts
- AUTOSAR Modeling and Configuration
- System Configuration (TopLevelComposition like Component instances, connectors)
- ECU Configuration (BSW Configuration like OS, COM Stack, Mem Stack etc.)
- Hands-on experience in RTE configuration
- Hands-on experience in Error Management and Diagnostic concepts
- Hands-on experience on microcontrollers like – V850, Cypress, RH850 etc.
- All activities of SDLC (Requirement Analysis, Coding, Design, Testing, Reviews etc)
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to propose value adds and ideas for improvement.
How to apply for Bosch Off Campus Hiring?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Bosch Off Campus Hiring online by the following link as soon as possible.