Boeing Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA – 2020/ 2021 Batch graduates at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Boeing Off Campus Hiring:
Company Website: www.boeing.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: Min 7 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Develops, documents and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Develops and executes the test procedures and documents test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Develop Test Scenarios to verify and validate requirements.
- Develop Test Cases and Test Procedures for verifying Avionics software
- Develop Tests (using Python/Manual/bash scripting) as per high level and low level requirements, including unit tests
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of high level requirements
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree and 0 to 3 years of related work experience in Embedded Avionics System Software development, Validation/Verification.
- Experience in C, C++.
- Good programming skills in Python.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
How To Apply Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.