Boeing Off Campus hiring fresher for Entry Level Software Engineer Role for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA – 2018/2019/2020/ 2021 Batch graduates at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Boeing Off Campus Hiring:
Company Website: www.boeing.com
Job Role: Entry Level Software Engineer
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: Min 7 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of Definition Of Ready (DOR)
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 0 to 4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals e.g. data structures, OOPS concepts, Core java or .NET etc.
- Ability to decompose any problem into programmatic logical steps
- Fundamental of web development, relational database and object orientation
Past experience in one or more of the following :
- Java Full Stack
- Embedded C++
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Knowledge of the entire software development life-cycle
- High learning agility
- Team Player
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Typically 0 – 4 years related work experience or relevant military experience. Advanced degree (eg. bachelor, master, etc) preferred but not required.
- This position offers relocation with in India
How To Apply Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Boeing Off campus drive before the following link is expired.