Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring fresher for Entry Level Design Engineer Role for Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical or equivalent disciplines for Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.boeing.com
Job Role: Entry Level Design Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor Or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical or equivalent disciplines
Experience: 0 to 5 Years
Salary: Upto 8 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: As soon as possible
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description of Boeing Off Campus Drive:
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Position Responsibilities for Boeing Off Campus Drive:
- You will execute the technical projects with the supervision of Technical lead engineer or Technical experts, reporting to Engineering Manager.
- You will assist mechanical design and analysis of a wide range of mechanical structures, systems and other aircraft /Aerospace components.
- You will take technical guidance and mentorship during project execution.
- You will collaborate with team members during project execution and shall provide a periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- You will provide assistance in converting the customer requirements to project deliverables and define suitable processes to achieve the desired results/outcome.
- You will assist in creating statements of work, estimates, resource plans, and schedules
- You will assist management on resource requirements.
- You will pro-actively seek information and assist to complete the work statements.
- You will assist the experts in applying use of design automation wherever possible.
- You will assist in building technical performance metrics to measure project progress and ensure compliance with requirements.
- You will assist in domestic and global teams from a modern innovative and collaborative environment.
- You shall assist teams in out of the box and apply problem-solving skills to find solutions appropriately.
- You will assist in gathering relevant data for root cause analysis and produce changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- You will assist in supporting initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement, etc.
This position will be in Boeing India Private Limited, Chennai, India.
Basic Qualifications for Boeing Off Campus Drive:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical or equivalent disciplines.
- Entry level to 5 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Good knowledge in aerospace material selection, Detail, Assembly and Installation drawings, MBD – Model Based Definition creation), processes specifications, perform analyses like tolerance stack up, engineering or product quality investigation analyses.
- Good knowledge in structural design, mechanical design, and electrical wire harness design and material properties.
- Good understanding on industry standards, aircraft requirements, design and certification.
- You shall perform with positive attitude and highest work ethics.
- You shall have basic experience in developing designs using CAD Tool – CATIA for Modeling, Assembling and Drafting. Model Based Definition is an added advantage.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Understanding of design and development as part of New Product development process, redesigns and Inservice design investigations.
- Good written/Email and verbal communication. Speaking and leading discussions in telecom/videoconference, presentation via PowerPoint/WebEx.
- Basic understanding of aircraft certification processes and lifecycle.
- Experience in assigning GD&T and ability to understand the develop rationale for supplier designs and change proposals.
- Knowledge of Data analytics and awareness of programming languages like Python etc.,
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team and work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to meet the business needs.
Typical Education & Experience for Boeing Off Campus Drive:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically years’ work experience
How To Apply Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive through online as soon as possible.
Apply Link : Click Here