Boeing Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer – Full Stack Role for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA – 2020/ 2021/2022 Batch graduates at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: www.boeing.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer – Full Stack
Experience: 0-4 Years
Salary: Min 7 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of Definition Of Ready (DOR)
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or Master degree
- 0 to 4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- Past experience in one or more of the following :
- Java Full Stack
- Embedded C++
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Knowledge of the entire software development life-cycle
- High learning agility
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 t0 4 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+ 0 to 4 years’ related work experience.
How To Apply Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Boeing Off campus drive before the following link is expired.