BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment Drive hiring for QA / Testing Analyst Role for BBA / BBM / MBA – 2018 to 2022 batch graduates at Chennai, Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Hiring Organization: BNY Mellon
Company Website: www.bnymellon.com
Job Role: QA / Testing Analyst
Qualification: BBA / BBM / MBA
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: 4.5 LPA (Estimated)
Location: Chennai, Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full time
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Participates in developing functional or operational requirements, testing, training and implementing applications with guidance from more experienced Business Analysts.
- Utilizing defined processes, collects and defines requirements, translates into functional design documents and, with direction from more experienced business systems analysts, participates in development of the technical design, test plans and user documentation.
- Works with users and peers in planning, developing, implementing, and supporting new or existing applications. Participates in process improvement reviews and implements new or improved process in conjunction with end users. Assists in training users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems.
- Participates in software design/prototyping, construction and testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related discipline required, or equivalent work experience required.
- 0-1 years of experience required, related internship experience is a plus.. BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
- Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work.
- We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.