BNP Paribas 2024: Hiring for APAC Graduate Programme. Candidates with recent graduate, final year undergraduate, or master’s student in any discipline are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About BNP Paribas Hiring 2024:
Company Website : group.bnpparibas
Job Role: Graduate Programme
Qualification: Recent graduate, final year undergraduate, or master’s student in any discipline
Batch: 2021/ 2022/2023
Salary: ₹ 8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Who can apply?
To be considered for the placement, you will:
- Apply as a recent graduate, final year undergraduate, or master’s student in any discipline;
- Possess GPA of 3.3 out of 4.0 or above (or equivalent) in any discipline;
- Have to be fluent in spoken and written English (additional languages are an advantage); and
- Demonstrate methodical, logical, solution-driven thinking, with commercial awareness and a keen interest in latest finance topics as well as market trends.
What you can expect for BNP Paribas 2024?
You will be provided with a comprehensive induction, where you will be immersed in group training and discover more about the BNP Paribas Group.
From day one, you will start your business specific technical and financial training, alongside personal skills development aimed at equipping you with the knowledge you need to get you the best possible start in your career. Working alongside our teams of industry leading specialists, you will gain on-the-job training throughout your two-year programme taking you along a development path to build your expertise and broaden your base of skills. You will also have the chance to experience other parts of the business through cross-entity projects, which will help you understand how we approach complex work and give you the chance to develop a strong internal network.
Mentor & Buddy
Throughout the programme, you will be mentored by experienced managers and team members, as well as pairing with a buddy from our early career cohorts who will make sure you are getting everything you need to grow.
What you will do?
- To assist the Equities Research/ Sales/ Sales Trading teams in developing global equities business and solutions.
- Ascertain client’s research, investment, and corporate access needs.
- If part of the trading team, carry out client’s instructions to execute transactions with BNPP trading professionals and book client side in trade capture system.
- Provide clients with market data, and other factual information; and comment/analysis generated by the firm e.g., market, sector or company research.
- Liaise with internal teams to improve the GM processes and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance of deals and procedures with regulatory and internal guidelines.
- Over a period of time, the role might evolve into full-fledged research analyst/ sales person/ sales trader with independent targets.
How to Apply For BNP Paribas Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for BNP Paribas 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree