BlackRock recruitment for Associate Software Engineer Role for Bachelor’s degree in computer science – 2019/2020/2021 batch graduates at Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.blackrock.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Salary: 11 to 12 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !! Join from here
- Design, develop, and deliver robust technology solutions to the organization’s sophisticated problems
- Play a key role in growing the core offering of the Aladdin Compliance Platform
- Make autonomous decisions on which platform solutions best fit the business problem presented
- Drive engagement with partners to ensure that proper business requirements are established
- Developing exception-based, business-process-centric technology solutions that provide scale to operations teams globally
- Build relationships with other internal technology teams to ensure familiarity with all potential technology solutions while also holding them accountable for capturing and measuring business benefits
- Enhancement of skills including building a solid understanding of BlackRock’s proprietary software platform, Aladdin
- Experience in building solutions for both BlackRock and over 100 client organizations also using the Aladdin ecosystem.
- Familiarization with the complete portfolio management lifecycle
- Exposure to global regulatory regimes and jurisdictions
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong SQL and database knowledge, and/or application design platforms (e.g., Angular, Flask)
- Enthusiasm and ability to work in a team-environment, multi-tasking, collaboration and effective communication skills are a must
- Experience in financial services preferred (investment banking/asset management)
- Knowledge of software development best practices (analysis, design, development, testing)
- Identification of risk or gaps in a process and implementing plans to resolve
- Researching, problem solving, and process re-engineering
- Ability to convey sophisticated concepts simply and clearly
How To Apply BlackRock Off Campus Drive 2022 ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.