Blackline Careers 2022 hiring freshers asAssociate DevOps Engineer / Associate Site Reliability Engineer of students who completed degree in BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ BCA/ BSc/ ME/ M.Tech/ MSc From 2018 to 2022 Batch at Bengaluru, India. Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About Blackline Careers Off Campus Hiring:
Company Website: www.blackline.com
Job Role: Associate Site Reliability Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ BCA/ BSc/ ME/ M.Tech/ MSc
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: INR 10.3 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Make Your Mark for in Blackline Careers:
- The Associate DevOps Engineerwill work as part of a highly collaborative team on developing and maintaining automated build and deployment systems. Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability. Assist in developing and implementing various tools and scripts and perform deployments and patches per the needs of the business.
You’ll Get To:
- Develop and maintain automated deployment systems.
- Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability.
- Assist in developing and implementation of deployment plan.
- Work with stakeholders to deploy and troubleshoot the system applications.
- Develop deployment support documentations for internal and external customers.
- Work with the team leads to develop deployment specifications and configurations.
- Assist in new system development and enhancements.
- Attend trainings related to company’s deployment procedures and standards.
- Analyze and troubleshoot deployment issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with various technical proof of concepts.
What You’ll Bring at Blackline Careers:
- Solid foundation in programming fundamentals (variables, control structures, Boolean logic, OOP concepts).
- Beginner-level understanding of build/test/deploy automation tools and concepts.
- Knowledge of SDLC and various development methodologies.
- Familiar with principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- 0-1 years’ experience with automation scripting (PowerShell preferred).
- 0-1 years’ experience in at least one of the following programming languages: C#, Ruby, Java.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
How to Apply for Blackline Careers Hiring Associate DevOps Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Blackline Careers Hiring Associate DevOps Engineer online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|