BCG Careers 2023: hiring freshers for Junior Analyst. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About BCG Careers 2023:
Company Website: www.bcg.com
Job Role: Junior Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2020/2021/2022/ 2023
Salary: ₹ 9.5 LPA (via Glassdoor)
Location: New Delhi, India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
WHAT YOU’LL DO at BCG Careers:
We are seeking exceptional candidates with experience and passion to fill a Junior Data Analyst position in the Survey Operations & Analytics (SOA) team at BCG. This team is part of the Knowledge Practice Area and is an integral part of BCG’s strategy to deliver superior value and sustained impact to clients.
SOA specializes in supporting BCG case teams on client projects that include primary data collection (surveys). The team has capabilities that enable it to engage across all elements of the primary research value chain with both BCG case teams as well as external service providers. Special emphasis is placed on application of advanced analytics to survey data, providing key outputs that drive critical insights. Additionally, the team also builds models, simulations, and visualizations to maximize usability and impact of these analytics outputs.
At SOA, you will be joining a highly innovative team with an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be working directly with BCG’s core consulting business in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment. In addition to bringing you own unique skills and capabilities to the table; you will be expected to leverage opportunities to learn and grow intellectually through formal and on-job training.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
Working with BCG case teams and topic leaders in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, supporting them across different stages of the market research/survey management lifecycle.
- Business oriented – understanding business objectives and context of associated market research
- Fast learner – able to grasp and apply market research knowledge to interpret and discuss elements of survey design (sampling, quotas, methodology, questionnaire structure etc.)
- Team player – able to collaboration with survey programmers, third-party vendors, and partners for implementation of online surveys and data collection
- Eye for detail – able to engage on quality review of online surveys before launch, data handling and management capabilities to validate and clean data prior to further processing
- Sound knowledge of statistics and application of statistical theoretical concepts (univariate, bivariate and multivariate methods). Able to quickly learn and use specialized survey data analysis tools such as SPSS, Sawtooth, etc. to deliver practical data analytics outcomes
- Strong data interpretation capabilities. Learn and use Alteryx and advanced Excel for survey data transformation and processing as well as for creation of formula/macro driven models and simulators
- Knack for graphical representation of analytical outputs. Learn and use visualization tools including PowerPoint, Tableau and Market Sight to represent analytics output in the most appealing and insightful manner
- Working with virtual, multicultural global teams, requiring cross-time zone engagement
- Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, dealing with ambiguity and unstructured situations
- Multi-tasking; including networking, relationship building as well as informal business development
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS for BCG Careers)
Education for BCG Careers Hiring:
- Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated high academic achievement in analytics, data science, or mathematics and relevant work experience in market/consumer research data analytics (projects/coursework/internships)
- Candidates with the following educational backgrounds will be preferred – Bachelor’s degree in Statistics/Applied Statistics, Operational Research, Economics, or Mathematics
Experience for BCG Careers Hiring:
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in the field of market research and data analytics
- Strong analytical capabilities – data management, processing, and analysis
- Strong hands-on experience Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of additional tools such as SPSS, R, Python, Alteryx, Tableau, SAS, Market Sight, VBA, SQL will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of and affinity for database and analytical tool management
- Strong ability to work with multiple, geographically distributed teams in a fast-paced environment, multi-task & operate effectively in a matrix organization prioritization and expectation management
- Able to engage with senior stakeholders independently, prioritize work and manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills and credibility – collaborative, team player with strong work ethic and service excellence orientation
- Effective written & verbal communication (English)
How to Apply For BCG Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for BCG Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|