Autodesk Careers: hiring freshers for Apprentice, Software Engineer, 2023 and 2024 Graduates only. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Autodesk Careers 2023:
Company Website: www.autodesk.com
Job Role: Apprentice, Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹4.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Note: Please add the job role you’re looking for from the profile below to the top of your CV/Resume while applying online.
Job Title: Autodesk Careers Apprentice, Software Engineer
As a Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining software applications. Your responsibilities will encompass several aspects of software engineering, including front-end and back end development, testing, and data analysis. You will use your expertise in core programming languages, database management, cloud computing, and advanced mathematical concepts to create high-quality software solutions. We are looking for
Full Stack Developer at Autodesk Careers:
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications and systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement software solutions
- Utilize cloud computing platforms, particularly AWS, to deploy and scale applications
- Create and maintain data models to support application functionality
- Engage in testing and debugging of software to identify and resolve issues
- Ensure code quality and maintain a strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
You will ensure the quality and reliability of our software. Proficiency in testing and debugging, with an understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) is crucial for this role.
Understanding of Cloud Platform (e.g., AWS), CI/CD, Dockers, Kubernetes, and version control systems (e.g., Git). You will help improve our development and deployment processes. Understanding of system designs concepts are valued.
Knowledge in Salesforce development and integration modules. You will work on API application development and integration tools. Knowledge of Oracle and database schemas are important for success in this role.
Data Engineer/Data Analyst:
We are seeking a Data Professional with the relevant experience or understanding of data analysis, data modelling, and database management concepts. You will work with various database technologies, including RDBMS and NoSQL, as well as data warehousing and cloud services. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are essential, and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team is highly valued.
Qualifications for Autodesk Careers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or a related field
- 2023 and 2024 graduates only
- Analytical, problem-solving skills and conceptual thinking
- Solid grasp of statistical concepts
- Communication and presentation skills
- Detailed oriented
- Critical thinking and logical reasoning
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
How to Apply For Autodesk Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Autodesk Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree